Thursday, October 22, 2009

I miss school

This is one of those days that I wish I was still in school. At least it was never boring and I always had homework. I know I cant always have my way, but spare me. I am trying to leave for Bozeman next year. Now I cant go until next spring, and that is a long ways away. Well, at least I can rest. And when I do go back, I will have homework up to my ears. I wont have time for nothing. But it will be worth it when I graduate....finally.
We are planning to head to Bozeman in January (if we can fight the cold) so that Timmyfan can explore the film making course. It will be a roll of the dice whether she likes it or not. The decision is hers. But at least get a first look at what they do and all that other cool stuff. I would like to at least give Timmyfan something to think about: If she does go for it, UMG Studios will become a reality and she just might make the big bucks.
If not, she can stay here and go into medical billing. That too is a very good position and she can work at home, which I think is more convenient for her in the long run.
But its Timmyfan's life, and the decision about her future is entirely hers. I cant make the decision for her, its not my department. I will however give her support in whatever she chooses.

3 comments:

  1. One other thing I would like to include is that it would really be fun and exciting to join that paleo club and go on a dino dig together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have already made the decision not to do it this time, but maybe some other time when we can bring the dogs with us.

    ReplyDelete