Friday, October 9, 2009

swine flu in MT

http://www.missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/article_49eeb606-b45d-11de-a1af-001cc4c03286.html

Here is an article that one of my Y-net buddies posted on Facebook. It appears that swine flu has already hit parts of Montana. I am more afraid that Bozeman could be next, and then what will happen? Now would be a great time to get the swine flu vaccines, preferably before I leave for Bozeman.
But I have always been a very healthy person, never caught anything massive before in my life. But swine flu does not discriminate. It can turn a person like me into a bed ridden patient in minutes. The worst I ever got was a bad chest cold 20 years ago, and it only lasted for about 5 days. I get colds every now and then that only lasts 3 days. I have the better genes in my family.
So far, the swine flu hasnt reached Ocean Shores, but that doesnt mean that it will never get here. Its only a matter of time. There are some cases of it in this state, so its like prepare yourselves and get the vaccine ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. One of my online buddies has it now, and I am worried sick about her! Poor thing has to stay in bed and she said if she didn't have the internet, she'd go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope she feels better soon. And maybe we should get the vaccines now before we get it.

    ReplyDelete