Friday, February 26, 2010

PETA Sucks!!!!

We heard the story of the trainer at Seaworld that got killed by the killer whale, which is sad. Now PETA wants to do the most idiotic thing by closing down Seaworld and letting the whale go out into the wild. Thats stupid!! Thats not gonna solve anything. First of all, you cant let an animal that was raised in captivity out in the wild, they could die out there. They wouldnt know how to survive. I mean you wouldnt put your pet dog or cat out there where there are bears and mountain lions roaming around, they could get killed. Its just as bad.

PETA is an organization that is made up of idiots. What I want to do is find the dumbass who started PETA in the first place and punch him or her in the face and strangle them. If they ever put their hands on my dogs to set them free, I will break both their arms and I will too. I dont give a fuckin' shit about what they think, they are the dumbasses, not me. I would be fighting to save the life of my dogs.

If PETA starts to take over this and lets that poor whale out in the wild, thats it. I will start a new club of my own that will go against PETA's rules. No one will be a Veggie either.

2 comments:

  1. I'm into it now with a PETArd on YouTube who has the gall to ask me when I became the judge of what is stupid and what isn't. I asked her in return when did PETA become the judge of how other people live their lives. Typical dumbasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them to eat my face!! PETA has no right to tell others what to do. Who died and made them king?

    ReplyDelete