Thursday, February 11, 2010

computer viruses

I hate computer viruses with a passion. Since last Friday or Saturday some dumb virus kept dominating my computer and blocking out everything I tried to open. Its still dominating my computer, but I have to open it up several times just to get it to go away. Its a program called Personal Security believed to be an antivirus popup that is now taking over all the computer systems now. Other people have been plagued by this same virus too, all at the same time, so there must be a chain going on. Anyway, it will block all your files, programs, and the internet unless you buy this product, which is stupid. Its most likely if you buy it, the hackers steal your personal information, including your credit card numbers. For days, I have not been on the internet and it has been boring without it.

I am going to backup this computer and hope it goes away. I never want to see this crap happening again. Getting rid of viruses is a pain in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment