Friday, February 26, 2010

genkijapan.net

I love this cool site. I have always wanted to learn to speak Japanese ever since I was a child. But in those days, we didnt have things like youtube or the internet to learn a new language. We had to learn from either taking a class or by learning from someone in another country, which was really hard. I would like to learn something other than Spanish, that I already know a little bit.

This site is really cool, I cant get enough of hearing those songs and playing them over again and again. I would like to get a copy of them if I can from youtube. Its a cool way to learn. I have learned quite a bit, can even sing "Mary had a little lamb" in Japanese. This is actually the best website on languages that I have ever visited. For the past few days I have been spending a lot of time on here and its really fun.

Learning a new language is exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Now I know what I want for my birthday, or better yet, for Christmas this year. A whole program that shows you how to speak another language. I tell you, I would play with it for hours, over and over again. Get me that and I will be happy.

    ReplyDelete