Wednesday, November 11, 2009

todays fun

Well today I went out to help a lady who was delivering papers. I am really serious about getting that job and I want it. Hopefully it will help us through the holidays. The only thing is that I may have to quit when I get back to school, but its gonna happen anyway. I am graduating this year....finally, and hoping to make it to Bozeman next summer. I will have to work real hard to keep those grades up. I dont ever want to make another mistake like I did 20 years ago.

Anyway we went all over town delivering papers, even to places I have never heard of and seen parts of this town I never knew existed. It is really amazing that this person could really pay 70 dollars a day for this kind of work. Now I dont know if I will be working everyday all day, since I only put in for part time, but any little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment