Friday, November 20, 2009

Way to go, couer de bois!

Oh boy! this is the last straw. Wolfmtnlady is really getting bold now. She said this to couer de bois:

Ya don't like what I say, don't read my posts!

You know what I think? I think that wolfmtnlady is a child or at least a 20 year old. She is a very ignorant person.

What can I tell you, couer de bois really let her down:

As long as you keep writing uninformed, uneducated, untruthful and highly biased comments about my home and neighbors, I will keep reading your posts, and countering your ignorance with facts and truth. If you don't like me always slamming your posts, you should try to write something that is not based solely on your uninformed and bigoted opinions.

I'm telling ya, these Montana guys can really lower the boom on you. I am not sure if this is gonna keep wolfmtnlady from the forum. I think she comes on here to stir up trouble.

Way to go, couer de bois! Thats telling her.

No comments:

Post a Comment