Sunday, November 29, 2009

It depends how you look at it.....

Here is something of real particular interest.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/montana/article_16e6f9e4-d9fb-11de-b842-001cc4c002e0.html

Remember Huey Lewis the 80s rock star? I had no idea he had ties to Montana.

But anyway, a lot of my Y-net buddies are hunters themselves and this kind of act would make them mad. Whats actually happening is that the wealthy are using public lands and keeping the peasants out. Huey Lewis and some of his neighbors are placing feeders around their property to attract ducks, causing duck season to close for hunters mainly because the ducks are very close to people's homes.

I am not a hunter myself. I wouldnt hunt unless its for survival. I think my Y-net buddies do it as a sport or something to do to pass the time away. These Montana guys are really tough and rugged. But I like ducks. I wouldnt really hunt them unless my family was starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment