Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new year-2010

We have reached yet again another decade, hopefully a better one but I cant look that far into the future. Something always happens that we dont want to happen but does anyway. Its just life. I just hope I live to see the next one.

Well, I just applied for financial aid to attend Bozeman in the fall. I hope I get a full grant for everything, including nonresident fees and dorm room costs. If I want something bad enough, I will work hard for it. I already am by getting my shots updated. I will do everything I can to get as much aid to pay my way through Bozeman. There are scholarships, work study, and even other grants (though I think there more for Montana residents), but whatever I can get, I want to go even if I have to get an after school job. With this much on my mind, I could write a book about how I payed my way through collage. Just pray for me.

If I get it, Great!! If not, well, I havent decided much on what to do if it doesnt happen. Dad wants me to wait until the economy gets better, but with Obama in the office, it may never happen and I'm screwed. It may take years and by then I may be too old to read a book. I am not gonna wait until I am in my 60s to graduate from collage. I will find a way. When there's a will, there's a way. There's gotta be something I havent tried yet.

The only thing that I could do, and I am not longing for this at this time, is to physically move to Bozeman and establish residency. But this is an absolute last resort if all other options I have tried failed. But Timmyfan....what am I going to do about Timmyfan???? She cant move to Bozeman. She had a hard time adjusting to the altitude and dry air. And to be honest, I would much rather apply for a student loan than to let Timmyfan move to Bozeman with me. Thats about as low as I can go. But right now, I want my dorm room. It would be much more fun to live in a dorm anyway. There is usually a lot of activity going on in dorm buildings than there would be like in our own apartment.

But I am trying to change our lives by becoming a nurse, and thats what I am hoping for most of all. Its more important for me to get that collage degree, and whatever move I take, I will do it. This is for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment